Friday, August 30, 2013

Amy & Solange

Below, are two great women from the neighborhood who I think are both beautiful on the inside and outside. They both kindly let me "practice" on them.

This is Amy who was photographed last week. We shot around 4PM at Teardrop Park where it was slightly overcast. I love this park for photography. The beautiful trees and rocks serve as great backgrounds. The many areas of shade are a great respite from harsh lighting as well. I used a 50mm f1.8 lens (which I haven't taken off my camera since I bought it) on a Canon 60D.



Below is Solange, who was a great sport! She was not prepared and had no make-up on but still looks amazing! It was roughly around 4PM and again I was using the 50mm f1.8. Solange is a physical therapist and personal trainer at Beach Baby Fitness, who specializing in pregnancy and post partum exercise. Check her out here.




No comments: