Friday, December 20, 2013

A Family Affair

This month's Photo Circle assignment was "A Family Affair". Family portraiture is definitely not my talent, but when two friends and my sister asked for photos that could be used for a holiday card I gladly agreed. I need all the practice I can get. I am reading Malcolm Gladwell's, Outliers and learned that I need to get 10,000 hours of practice completed! I thought these portraits were cute. They certainly don't relay the difficulty in getting two parents to look at the camera at the same time, with children NOT crying. Haha. Please continue around the photo circle and see what my extremely talented friend and guru of children photography Sarah Murchison has done for this month's topic. I think you will be truly impressed!





Locations: Jay and Staples Streets.
All photos were shot in jpeg mode, with minimal Photoshop post processing. I'm hoping to graduate to RAW and Lightroom soon.

1 comment:

Serendipityissweet said...

Sweet photos. I'm sure they loved them. And no, it's not an easy feat!