Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Restaurant Crew

My sister and I went out yesterday to practice our amateur photography skills. While walking past Franklin Street just before the peak lunch hour we spotted the Tribeca Grill restaurant crew taking a break. I thought it was one of those moments where you just had to take a photo. They were all okay with me doing it too! I converted the first one to black and white, leaving the second one in color. I've posted both of them. My preference is the black and white larger photo. Click on them to see them larger.

3 comments:

Jennifer Kenny said...

I like the black and white too! Looks great Claudine!

Anonymous said...

Your work is great, baby! Love you! R

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white! What a great photo op to stumble upon! Love it! - Carla